Friday, April 9, 2010

DOMINATION!

I almost forgot to post about this. ALMOST!

But I cannot let the week end without paying homage to my favorite college basketball team in LIFE! Yes, I am a purveyor of the Blue and White. I am an honorary member of the Cameron Crazies! I am a believer in the philosophy that is Coach K! Yes, I am a Dukie, and guess what.............................

DUKE WON! DUKE WON! DUKE WON! DUKE WON THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!



I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of the Duke haters around the world. I would also like to thank those God-awful North Carolina fans, good looking out on the N.I.T. And most of all, I want to thank God, that the kid from Butler didn't make that shot at the buzzer, and so we took the championship back!

Takes a bow...

Drops mic...

Heels click as I walk off the court!

No comments: