Thursday, March 25, 2010

One Day It Will All Make Sense

....but right now, I just feel like I want to quit!

So since my last post, I got a slight reprieve, but it was just that slight. I got away from the psycho guy and now I am back full time with the group of lawyers on this, well let's just say "Erin Brockovich" type case.

I realized today that I get paid to make people feel better about doing their job. I hear things like, "Mary, please tell me it's going to be okay?" "What do you think?" "Is it done yet?" "Can you...will you....Have you...." It is neverending for like 10-12 hours everyday.

Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE my job! But lately, I feel the need to just go AWOL and escape to the Caribbean or Arizona or somewhere warm with beautiful backdrops and sandy beaches, without a care in the world. I want to lay back under the sun (with SPF-40 Sunscreen of course) and have nothing to do for a change. You ever just feel like you don't want to think? I know that sounds bad, but sometimes, I just want to clear my mind and that be it. Oh God, I sound like Kelly from Housewives of New York. Let me digress here!

My cats aren't so mad with me anymore. In fact, at this very moment, my boy cat, Coco, has hustled all 17 pounds of his lush body on the back of my computer chair. On another note...

March Madness!

Kansas - OUT! Who would've thunk it. I'm not too messed up, cause I didn't pick them to win the whole thing, but I know a LOT of people did.

Tonight, SYRACUSE - OUT! This one hurt, I had them in the Final Four.

Villanova - OUT! I am actually glad about this because, had they won, Duke would have to play them, now they have to play Purdue, the team that beat Nova! It will be a tough game, but I hope my Bluedevils are victorious!

I am not even touching the NBA. The Bulls have lost every player worth mentioning to injury, and they are TERRIBLE without them. Season over!

I still think the Lakers will repeat, sorry Cavs fans.

One more thing!

After 100 years, Congress passed Universal Healthcare, a/k/a as Obamacare! I LOVE IT!

No comments: