Monday, July 22, 2013

HOTNESS: Le Francaise Edition

So here I was just talking to my brother about how I wanted to pick up French again before I completely lose any fluency I had before, and I creep up on this Asian, French, R&B artist: Monsieur Nov! Yes, you heard that right. He's Asian, He's French and sings R&B. This would be real trippy if it weren't for the fact that his songs are completely relatable. You may not be able to understand exactly what he's saying, but this gets a nod in the R&B department from moi, and I don't listen to everybody. Especially when it comes to R&B/Soul.

As if the American R&B market couldn't get any more non-existent, this guy comes along in another country and basically kills it in the language of LOVE!



C'est Magnifique!

Another way you know you've come across something HOT, is when it could be intrepreted in a bad way and you are too busy jamming to it to notice. The name of this song is called: My Hoe, but I was too busy chair dancing at my desk to notice. LOL!



No comments: