So, according to my calculations, it has been 9 months since I last posted on my blog. In case you were wondering, no, I'm not pregnant! :)
So much has happened since I last blogged. So let's have a quick run-through!
1. I still work at the same firm, except now I'm home before dark.
2. I went to Hawaii in October, and had a good time. Mahalo!
3. Christmas was interesting to say the least. Let's just say that my uncle + his crazy girlfriend + alcohol = a Christmas memory!
4. The Bulls finished the NBA season with the best record in the league going 62-20 (I know, I couldn't believe it either).
5. On another note, after the infamous "Decision" and LeBron joining Wade/Bosh in South Beach, now the Bulls are playing them in the Eastern Conference Finals! Drama!
6. My mother beat breast cancer, everybody I knew that was married is now divorced, and I am still single and ready to mingle.
7. My brother turns 40 this year! Wow! We aren't kids anymore.
8. The Bears made it all the way to the NFC title game, but lost to the Packers, who went on to win the Superbowl. (Freakin cheeseheads)!
9. I finally picked a top school I would like to go to. Keeping my fingers crossed on that one.
10. The vet made me put the kitties on a diet! Can you believe that? They are so not feeling it either.
Yeah, that about wraps that up. I'm still here. Several earthquakes, tornadoes, Osama Bin Laden's death, tsunami's and the Rapture having passed, I'm still here.
And for all of those people who sold all of their belongings, gave away their prized possessions and kids, and spent up their life savings because they believed the crazy old white guy (who predicted the world coming to an end before) in California. Shame on you. Trust God, not man!